Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time to my self

I appreciate quiet times of stillness, it's with in those times that I internally talk to my self, talk to my soul and talk to God.
Stillness is calming.... everything just stops.... in that moment in time its just you and you. A chance to reconnect, re-invent and most importantly to start living a richer life again.

Daily we're often bombarded with information 360 in all directions, I use my ''time to self'' to do just that spend time with my self'. I am my own best friend right? Its so easy to forget yourself in daily chaos. Have I grown? changed? Improved in any way at all. These questions are often missed, yet so vital to our existence.

So remember to check in with yourself. How do you spend your ''time to self''?. What do you love about it? How has it helped you grow? Who are you? What do you stand for? What do you stand against? What makes u happy/ unhappy? What makes u smile?

#liveAricherlife
#thatsLIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment